Layzie Bone Leaves Bone Thugs-N-Harmony to Go Solo

Bone Thugs-N-Harmony have been credited with pioneering the rapid rap style, and existed as a staple in Hip Hop throughout the 90s. Unfortunately, Layzie Bone is no longer interested in making music as a group. In a lengthy tweet from Layzie, he explained his decision to leave the group. From what he wrote, it seems like it's still all love.

"I know everyone is asking, 'Where you been Layzie?' Well, I'm letting y'all know that I've been working on my brand new album 'Perfect Timing' & building my brand Harmony Howse Entertainment. I'm doin what makes sense right now for my family and my self which is building my own brand," wrote Layzie. "I will be performing with Bone Thugs n Harmony at the Rock the Bells dates and for a TV appearance with them, but after that I am not obligated to do anything else with Bone Thugs N Harmony."

Source: twitlonger.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There is a SHOCKING new video making its way around the internet, which shows a mother and daughter starring in an adult video.

Denzel Washington launches campaign to play James Bond