Chicago Rapper Prince Eazy Accuses Meek Mill of Stealing Flow

Meek Mill's rise to prominence in the hip-hop world can be largely contributed to his instantly recognizable, distinctive flow. His flow is so well known in the hip-hop scene it has spun a popular internet meme fittingly entitled @MeekMillRapLike, which parodies his often loud and aggressive rap style. But one Chicago emcee isn't too thrilled with Meek Mill's metoric rise to superstardom. A relatively unknown rapper by the name Prince Eazy is alleging that Mill actually stole his flow.

In August of 2013 Prince Eazy asked anyone to bring him footage of Meek Mill "rapping with a high pitch voice since 16" asserting that he was doing it before Mill. A few months earlier, Prince Eazy dissed Mill in his "Dream Killer" song, which attacks the Philadelphia emcee for allegedly biting his style.

Eazy also took to Migos' "Versace" to freestyle "Versace, Versace, I catch Robert Williams, I'm catching a body/For stealing my style and running with it, boy you know that you copied/He sacrifice Snupe, so he can cash out and cop a Bugatti/So it's plain to see Meek officially joined Illuminati/Just give me a Molly, I spray his a** down like Mr. Miyagi/Shoot Meek in the face with the 50 and shotty."

In addition to dissing Meek Mill on "Versace" Prince Eazy went at Mill on his own song "Burn" rapping, ""Englewood transit/ Chiraq, Killanoize/I ain't with the talking motherf**king you can kill the noise/Before I pick that mac up, bullets rip your back up/These hollow tips up in my clip, this shit a flip a mack truck." In the video, Prince took it a step further and had a child actor play with a toy doll called "Meek Mill the Copy Cat."

However, in late December Prince Eazy went on to his Twitter account to cement that he is, in fact, not beefing with Meek Mill. "Ain't no beef with me & @MeekMill I felt like he took my flow so I dissed em other than that I'm not fenna base my career on dissin him #Rns," he wrote.

Contrary to his December tweet stating he is not beefing with Mill, Prince Eazy regularly retweets fans' positive take on his diss track "Dream Killer" and his Twitter background even features a photo of himself alongside Meek Mill simulating a potential forthcoming rap battle, of sorts.

Source: Kollege Kidd 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Draya Michele's Sex Tape Leaks & Causes Mayhem on Twitter

Nice! LaLa Anthony Has A Topless Sex Scene On “Power”!