Jaden Smith Says He Wants to Build His Own School & Pyramids


Jaden Smith wants to accomplish a lot in his teens like tackling young love, making music, and building pyramids he can some day live in.

In his latest interview with i-D, the son of Will Smith dropped knowledge on a few things he enjoys the most.

Monday, the rapper released visuals for his new track, "Fast," but the 16-year-old is also interested in architecture, preferably how to make pyramids.

"Right now, I'm standing in front of a pyramid that I'm building," he said. "That's pretty much what I've been working on for the past month. That and studying trigonometry, so I can get all the angles into this pyramid. It's currently standing at 12.5 feet tall, but when it's done, it's going to be about 16 feet. I'm building it because I realized that school is not going to help me. I needed to assemble my own school, where I get to learn whatever I want. I'm about to build three more that I'm going to be living in, sleeping in and spending all my time in."

He says the history and structural design of pyramids has helped shape his love for them. In the past, Jaden and  younger sister Willow have made smaller pyramids to conserve positive energies.

"I really love ancient societies," he said. "I learned a lot about the effects of putting a living being under the shape of a pyramid. Rats that die underneath one, and have been dead for months, don't smell because they preserve their bodies. It's the power of the pyramid. It preserves human beings too. But really, I just like their shape, and I know that geometry unlocks the brain. I keep adding more pieces of wood to this pyramid and it's starting to look more and more mathematical."

Jaden says people are surprised when they hear about his aspirations, but he likes to be seen as a "mathmagician" while he's creating pyramids he can live in. 

"I was like, "Wow, I never liked math and now I'm doing trigonometry." People are like, "Oh, you're a mathematician." No, I'm a mathmagician; I'm building a pyramid. You come to see me and I'm hanging outside a pyramid? That's magic to me."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There is a SHOCKING new video making its way around the internet, which shows a mother and daughter starring in an adult video.

Denzel Washington launches campaign to play James Bond