Mayweather: I'm Not Doing Pacquiao Rematch, He's a Sore Loser

Floyd Mayweather previously seemed open to a rematch against Manny Pacquiao after beating the Filipino superstar on May 2, but the Michigan-born boxer made it clear at a recent press conference that his feelings have changed. 

The undefeated champ sat down for an exclusive interview with Jim Gray for Showtime and revealed, "Did I text [ESPN's] Stephen A. Smith and say I will fight him again? Yeah, but I change my mind. At this particular time, no, because he's a sore loser and he's a coward. ... If you lost, accept the loss and say, 'Mayweather, you were the better fighter.' "

Mayweather also addressed Pacquiao's shoulder injury claims, telling Gray, "Excuses, excuses, excuses. I'm not going to buy into the [expletive] and I don't want the public to buy into the [expletive]. He lost. He knows he lost. I lost a lot of respect for him after all of this."

Pacquiao recently uploaded a photo after shoulder surgery on his right rotator cuff, and assured fans that it was successful. 

Source: Yahoo!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nice! LaLa Anthony Has A Topless Sex Scene On “Power”!

Draya Michele's Sex Tape Leaks & Causes Mayhem on Twitter