Kodak Black Released From Prison: "I'm Happy to Finally be Going Home"

A source close to Kodak Black confirmed to VladTV that Kodak Black is a free man and heading straight to Miami after his release. The rapper expressed his feelings via Instagram telling his 1.5 million followers, "I'm happy to finally be going home to my family and friends. I look forward to clearing my name in the very near future. I want to thank God, my family, my team (Vanessa, Phatboy, and James McMillan), Atlantic Records, my lawyers and all of my fans for your continuous love and support. I can't wait to get back to doing what I love most - working at being the illest rapper alive."

After being released from St. Lucie County Jail, Kodak Black, whose real name is Dieuson Octave, was transferred to South Carolina for a second warrant stemming from an alleged sexual battery case, Monday [Nov. 28].

Vladtv

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Draya Michele's Sex Tape Leaks & Causes Mayhem on Twitter

Nice! LaLa Anthony Has A Topless Sex Scene On “Power”!