2 Chainz Talks New Album & Reveals Pharrell Feature

With 2 Chainz dropping his new album "Based On A T.R.U. Story 2: Me Time" sometime in August, he sat down with Village Voice to talk about the project and how he deals with critics. While he declined to divulge much about the album, he did reveal one guest feature on the album, and says it's basically completed.

"No that's pretty much done," said 2 Chainz, speaking on the album. "I'm just finishing up the mixing. I'm adding a few samples, taking away a few samples. I'm still arranging the album too and also getting the credits right to make sure that side of the business is taken care of."

When asked who is featured on the album, 2 Chainz responded, "I'm not telling you. Actually, I will tell you I got Pharrell on there."

He also spoke on dealing with haters and critics, which can certainly wear down some entertainers.

"My answer to the critics is this, and I quote: Smart people can act dumb but dumb people can't act smart. That goes to every critic that doesn't know I never made a C in high school, just A's and B's," said 2 Chainz. "It just so happens I have an understanding about real life. Where I'm from no one wants Jesse Jackson. They want a n*gga that tells it like it is."



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Denzel Washington launches campaign to play James Bond

There is a SHOCKING new video making its way around the internet, which shows a mother and daughter starring in an adult video.

Nice! LaLa Anthony Has A Topless Sex Scene On “Power”!