Lil Wayne on Nicki Minaj's "Lookin A**": You Can Do Better


Nicki Minaj set the music world ablaze with her latest hit single, "Lookin A** N*ggas," but fellow YMCMB rapper Lil Wayne thinks Nicki could've stepped it up a notch. During an interview with MTV, Wayne played the role of a tough critic when asked about Nicki's new single. 

"Nicki never fails to amaze with anything she do. Honestly, I'm a tough judge, and I'm the boss. So I kinda be like, 'Yeah, that's nice, but you can do better.' But that's what I tell myself everyday."

Wayne also weighed in about Nicki's upcoming album, which she promised would be classic, telling Complex, "I'm just working on the album. Nothing is gonna take precedence over that, nothing matters to me more than creating a classic album right now. All of that can wait. I don't care about none of that. We at home, working it out."

Source: allhiphop.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Denzel Washington launches campaign to play James Bond

There is a SHOCKING new video making its way around the internet, which shows a mother and daughter starring in an adult video.

Draya Michele's Sex Tape Leaks & Causes Mayhem on Twitter

Nikki Mudarris Flaunts Cleavage Ring in Nip-Slip Instagram Pic