Photo of Woman Breastfeeding at Graduation Goes Viral


Karlesha Thurman, a recent graduate of California State University Long Beach, shared a photo on Facebook's Black Women Do Breastfeed page of her nursing her daughter at her graduation ceremony. The photo went viral, and while many people wrote uplifting messages, others chimed in with negative comments. 

Chad Ochocinco even shared Thurman's photo with the message, "Breast feeding & graduation (nice combo)," which lifted the popularity of the image even more. The 25-year-old mother spoke about her photo going viral, admitting she was shocked, and thanked the Facebook page for featuring her picture. 

"I found out I was pregnant my last year of college, had my daughter one week into my last semester, she was my motivation to keep going, so me receiving my BA was OUR moment, so glad I captured the moment and so glad you shared it with the world so thank you again."


Source: Buzzfeed

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Denzel Washington launches campaign to play James Bond

There is a SHOCKING new video making its way around the internet, which shows a mother and daughter starring in an adult video.