Young Thug Thanks His Parents for Having Sex for VMA Acceptance Post

It's always so exciting for an artist when they get to take home an MTV VMA award. Being called on the stage, being handed the award and giving an unforgettable speech in front of your peers, is a memory that artists don't forget. But it's hard to remember something you weren't even aware of.
Young Thug along with Pomp&Clout was awarded an MTV VMA award last night for "Best Editing" of the visual for "Wyclef Jean." As most can remember, Thug didn't show up for the video shoot or he attempted to and there were some issue,s but director Ryan Staake created a really dope video with some awesome editing. Well, with such an amazing job done with "Wyclef Jean," you would think that Thug would be celebrating his first VMA award, but he actually didn't find out about it until today.
Thug took to Twitter to question if anyone was going to tell him about the award: "So no one was going to tell me that I won an award?"
But more interesting than anything was Thugger's acceptance post.
"In a post that featured a picture of the Moonman trophy he goes on to thank his parents: MUST THANK GOD FIRST
I wanna thank my dad for nutting in my mom, and I wanna thank my mom for carrying and hav'N me"

Source: pigeonsandplanes.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Denzel Washington launches campaign to play James Bond

There is a SHOCKING new video making its way around the internet, which shows a mother and daughter starring in an adult video.

Nikki Mudarris Flaunts Cleavage Ring in Nip-Slip Instagram Pic