Detroit Rapper Eastside Snoop Shot and Killed While Sitting in His Car

Popular Detroit rapper Eastside Snoop was shot and killed while sitting in his car on Monday (August 20) night, according to local reports.

Snoop, real name Antonio Carter, 28, lived in the east side of Detroit and was part of the rap group Team Eastside. He was also a friend and affiliate of Detroit rapper Peezy, who reacted to the news on Instagram, writing, "I ain’t been to sleep yet, I got damn near 150 missed calles from everybody, I ain’t even been able to kick it fr, you f***ed me up with this 1 Soda I ain’t gone lie."

Source: ClickOnDetroit

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Denzel Washington launches campaign to play James Bond

There is a SHOCKING new video making its way around the internet, which shows a mother and daughter starring in an adult video.

Nikki Mudarris Flaunts Cleavage Ring in Nip-Slip Instagram Pic