Asian Doll Unveils King Von Tattoo on Her Hand



Asian Doll took to Instagram to share a video of her tattoo tribute to her boyfriend King Von, which is a portrait of the late rapper on her hand. She captioned the post, "You Kno How It Go We Dont Even Play Like Dat Dayvon. This The HARDEST Tattoo On My Body." 

Asian Doll spoke about how she was struggling with the news of Von's death shortly after it was announced, writing, "I wanna die 2 shid it feel like I'm dead already. I'll never be the same I just hope you visit me in all my dreams I just wanna sleep so I can picture us again I just wanna close my eyes & never open then again... Von I'm gone [broken heart emoji] ... My heart is gone I'm just a empty soul in a human body I rather die then to feel this pain I CANT TAKE IT IM NOT STRONG ENOUGH VON."


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Denzel Washington launches campaign to play James Bond

Nice! LaLa Anthony Has A Topless Sex Scene On “Power”!