Lil Wayne Thanks Donald Trump for Pardon: I Have So Much More to Give

Lil Wayne showed his gratitude to Donald Trump for pardoning him before leaving office. On Thursday (January 21), Lil Wayne wrote on Twitter, "I want to thank President Trump for recognizing that I have so much more to give to my family, my art, and my community. I also want to thank @bradfordcohen
for working so diligently to secure another chance for me. Love! - Dwayne Michael Carter Jr." 

This comes amid speculation that Lil Wayne endorsed Trump for president and co-signed his "Platinum Plan" for the Black community ahead of the 2020 election. Lil Wayne's lawyer, Bradford Cohen, addressed the claims and stated that the rapper's support likely caused Trump to favor him. Cohen stated, "It never hurts that someone gets a full understanding of an individual when they're just looking at a piece of paper. In hindsight, I guess it worked out."

Cohen added, "I think they had a very strong connection," he added of the unlikely duo. "He’s in the entertainment world. He’s got a style that’s similar in terms of the way that he carries himself, and a lot of rappers and people in the industry relate to that."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nice! LaLa Anthony Has A Topless Sex Scene On “Power”!

Denzel Washington launches campaign to play James Bond