DaBaby Addresses Backlash After Jojo Siwa Lyric Calling Her a "B***h

Recently, DaBaby faced backlash after a lyric that called 17-year-old singer Jojo Siwa a “b***h” randomly. Now, the rapper has taken to Twitter to address the comments made about his lyrics and even spoke directly to Siwa.

DaBaby said “I love Twitter bruh," DaBaby tweeted, Sunday night. "@itsjojosiwa my 3-year-old princess is your number 1 fan. I bought her every product you have out. She think she you. Don’t let em trick you into thinking id ever have a problem with you.” He went on to say “My word play just went over their heads. All love on my end shawty, Keep shining!"

One fan said to the rapper “I don’t ’Siwa’ they so mad at you,” to which DaBaby replied: “😂 I don’t ’Siwa’ they so mad either bae.” Take a look above.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Denzel Washington launches campaign to play James Bond

Nice! LaLa Anthony Has A Topless Sex Scene On “Power”!