Grandparents of Rapper HoneyKomb Brazy Killed, House Set on Fire


The grandparents of rapper HoneyKomb Brazy were allegedly killed and their house set on fire on Wednesday (February 17) evening in Mobile, Alabama.

Local station UTV44 confirmed that the bodies of two people were found inside a house that was set on fire. It was also revealed that the fire damaged another home next door. Footage of the blaze was uploaded online, with one distressed woman audibly crying out as the house continued to burn.

HoneyKomb Brazy confirmed the news of his grandparents' death on Instagram with a post, which reads, "Long live grandma n grandpa y’all was my heart fr I put y’all in every song I hate y’all got caught up In my Sh*t smh this Sh*t hurt main I beg y’all to let me move y’all everyday but y’all Taught me how to be stand up guy y’all always told me If it’s our time it’s our time god got us that’s how ik y’all in heaven y’all baby boy got y’all fasho granny granny Ima miss u bad already n I’ma fasho miss smoking that gas gas wit u grandpa y’all save me a spot cause I’m most definitely coming to see y’all."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Denzel Washington launches campaign to play James Bond

Nice! LaLa Anthony Has A Topless Sex Scene On “Power”!