Skip to main content

Cardi B Defends Not Feeling Need to Endorse Other Women Rappers


Every time Cardi B’s name is mentioned, the rapper is always very vocal and candid about the situation. Now, the rapper has reportedly faced backlash for comments she made during a cover story with XXL, where she talked about not feeling the need to co-sign other women on the rise in rap. Cardi noted that she isn’t on any “catty” type of behavior but still took to Twitter to address all the comments directed towards her.

Cardi said, “I DONT HAVE TO SUPPORT FEMALE RAPPERS HOWEVER I STILL DO IT. There's a difference between having to and doing it cause I WANT TO.”

Cardi continued, “Don't come to my page, don't mention my name, then ask why I'm replying when ya all in MY QUOTES. This is my community once you in my property I can say and do what I want.The question is why ya here? Who called for yall?"

One Twitter user called Cardi a “lying rat” and also said, “remember what you did in 2018,” in reference to her incident with Nicki Minaj. Cardi responded by saying, “What I did in 2018? Stand up for myself cause I'm not p***y ? Ya want me to be p***y soo bd! My karma? This is what comes with s**t. My career still very strong, and ya still got me on ya mind and the millions is coming so this Karma feels real good. Let's not talk about man

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nice! LaLa Anthony Has A Topless Sex Scene On “Power”!

Denzel Washington launches campaign to play James Bond