Cam'ron Reveals Jadakiss Was Initially Going to Be 'It Is What It Is' Co-Host Before Mase

n a recent conversation with Complex, Cam'ron shared insights into rebuilding his friendship with Mase and disclosed the original plan for his sports talk show, "It Is What It Is," involving Jadakiss.

Reflecting on his renewed friendship with Mase, Cam'ron took responsibility for their past feud and expressed a desire to mend the rift. He acknowledged Mase's pivotal role in securing his first record deal, stating, "I just wanted him to know that all that shit was dead for me." Cam'ron emphasized personal growth, recognizing the reasons behind their previous discord and aiming to regain trust.

Regarding the inception of "It Is What It Is," Cam'ron revealed that Jadakiss was initially intended to be the co-host. However, due to conflicting schedules, this collaboration did not materialize. Mase eventually stepped in to join forces with Cam'ron on the show. Cam'ron explained, "One day I was like, I'll do this shit by myself. I'm gonna just have guests, and I had Mase as a guest. So when Mase came on as a guest and we vibed, I was like, 'That shit was dope. Come back every week. We could do this once a week.'"

Their collaboration proved successful, and Cam'ron outlined the business arrangement with Mase, detailing the financial contributions and profit-sharing model. "After I get my money back, we can split everything out of money down the middle," he said, describing the mutually beneficial agreement they established for the show.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nice! LaLa Anthony Has A Topless Sex Scene On “Power”!

Denzel Washington launches campaign to play James Bond