Evelyn Lozada Reveals Gender of Her Baby With Carl Crawford

Evelyn Lozada and baseball player Carl Crawford are expecting their first child together in March, and the "Basketball Wives" star revealed that she's having a boy. Speaking exclusively to People, Evelyn said that she had been "praying" for a boy.

"Surprisingly, I found out when I had my first trimester screening.I was about 13 weeks when they told me the sex! I was honestly praying for a boy. I have wanted to have a son for years."

To celebrate her new arrival, Evelyn is planning a "Diamonds & Diapers" baby shower on Feb. 8 in Los Angeles, where she and Carl will decide on a name. 

Source: inflexwetrust.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Denzel Washington launches campaign to play James Bond

There is a SHOCKING new video making its way around the internet, which shows a mother and daughter starring in an adult video.

Draya Michele's Sex Tape Leaks & Causes Mayhem on Twitter

Nikki Mudarris Flaunts Cleavage Ring in Nip-Slip Instagram Pic