Lil Wayne on Richard Sherman: He's Not a Great Player

Lil Wayne is a self-confessed football fanatic, so it's only natural that he shared his thoughts on Seattle Seahawks standout Richard Sherman. Speaking to Sports Illustrated, Wayne admitted that he doesn't think Sherman is a "great" player, but says his mind could be changed. 

"Well, Richard Sherman comes from the same place I come from, the street, and he's doing a lot of talking where he really can't back it up. I think he's a shutdown player. But a great player? No. Great? I don't think he's a great player. Now if he plays great against Peyton, that will be huge. If he performs tremendously, that will [change things]."

The YMCMB superstar also shared his thoughts onSherman's highly publicized NFC post game speech. 

"It seems like it used to be Richard Sherman loves to trash talk, but now, it's kind of a technique. Not natural. I've seen people go back at him, and when they tell him something back or he gets his face busted, there's no more barking. That tells me, I'm really not like this, I'm really not aggressive. I think it's Richard Sherman mouthing off ... I know the media likes to say he's backing it up with his play."

Source: allhiphop.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Denzel Washington launches campaign to play James Bond

There is a SHOCKING new video making its way around the internet, which shows a mother and daughter starring in an adult video.

Draya Michele's Sex Tape Leaks & Causes Mayhem on Twitter

Nikki Mudarris Flaunts Cleavage Ring in Nip-Slip Instagram Pic