Drunk Driver Offers NYPD Cops $40,000 Not to Arrest Him


A very drunk driver who was willing to pay a substantial fortune to avoid a DUI arrest ended up making things way worse for himself after his bribery attempts failed.

NYPD officers discovered 35-year-old Alcides Gonzabay passed out in his still-running 2013 Audi with an open bottle of Captain Morgan.

Gonzabay was reportedly very upfront with the officers, admitting that he had taken cocaine before getting behind the wheel and that he had been drinking on the highway.

"I was drinking tequila - a big bottle - around 12:30," he said.

After blowing a .29 BAC, Gonzabay offered a massive bribe for his freedom, telling police, "I don't want my mother to see me in a cell. Yo, real talk, I'll give you $40,000."

The man's attempt failed, but after being processed at Manhattan's 24th Precinct, Gonzabay once again tried to bribe police, this time with an even larger amount.

"I will pay you $50,000 and expensive watches from a safe in my house if you take me home and drop off my car," he said, according to the complaint.

Gonzabay was hit with five additional charges for his bribery attempts.

Source: gawker.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Denzel Washington launches campaign to play James Bond

There is a SHOCKING new video making its way around the internet, which shows a mother and daughter starring in an adult video.