Kim Kardashian Flexes Her Cut Abs on Instagram


It's been almost a year since Kim Kardashian gave birth to North West, and the reality star seems to have already snapped back to her pre-baby body, six pack and all. She shared a photo on her Instagram account wearing just a black sports bra, which she captioned, "Just finished my morning workout." 

A few months after giving birth, Kim spoke to Style about her weight loss, telling the magazine, "I haven't exercised a whole lot so far, just because I've been busy with the baby and I don't want to leave her. I still have some [baby weight] to go. Atkins worked for me and I don't feel tempted to eat a bunch of junk food. It's just about staying healthy -- it will come off."

Check out Kim's latest photo in the above slide. 

Source: Instagram  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Denzel Washington launches campaign to play James Bond

Nice! LaLa Anthony Has A Topless Sex Scene On “Power”!

There is a SHOCKING new video making its way around the internet, which shows a mother and daughter starring in an adult video.