Derrick Rose Won't Help Chicago Bulls Recruit Carmelo Anthony


The Chicago Bulls are believed to be one of the most likely teams to land free agent Carmelo Anthony. While the Bulls management and coach Tom Thibodeau are attempting to secure Melo for the new roster, Bulls star Derrick Rose says he's not interested in recruiting Melo. Why? Simply put, it isn't his job.

Rose spoke to Yahoo Sports on Sunday (June 29th) about Melo potentially joining the Bulls, and while Rose said he's not going out of his way to woo Anthony, he certainly wouldn't mind playing side by side with him.

"My thing is if they want to come, they can come.  I love Melo's game, he's a great player. Takes the game serious. He's consistent. He shoots the ball great. I love his heart.  I can play with anybody, no matter who it is. I believe I can play with anyone if they step on the court with me."

Would you like to see Melo on the Bulls? Sound off below.

Source: Yahoo Sports

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Denzel Washington launches campaign to play James Bond

There is a SHOCKING new video making its way around the internet, which shows a mother and daughter starring in an adult video.