Andre 3000 Says Playing Jimi Hendrix Saved His Life


In a rare new interview with the New York Times, Andre 3000 of Outkast says his role in the new Jimi Hendrix biopic saved him from depression. 

"Honestly, I needed it in my life, too. Hendrix kind of saved me. I was in a not-so-great space, just in a dark place every day," 3 Stacks revealed. "I needed something to focus on to get me out of my depression and rut. Sometimes, when you're alone, you can let yourself go. I knew if I got on a train with a lot of different people, then I couldn't let them down." 

The ATLien also spoke on his "horrible" showing at Coachella and the advice he received from Prince afterwards, fatherhood, being a 40-year-old rapper, and his collection of unreleased songs. 

Source: New York Times 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Denzel Washington launches campaign to play James Bond

There is a SHOCKING new video making its way around the internet, which shows a mother and daughter starring in an adult video.

Nikki Mudarris Flaunts Cleavage Ring in Nip-Slip Instagram Pic