CeeLo Green Deletes Twitter After Fans Go Ham Over Rape Comments


CeeLo has a lot of fans telling the singer/ rapper "F**k You" after he made remarks on Monday night saying rape doesn't count if the person is unconscious.

"If someone is passed out they're not even WITH you consciously," he tweeted. "People who have really been raped REMEMBER!!!"

While he quickly deleted the actual tweets that got him in trouble with the public, he decided to delete his account altogether after fans wouldn't let up on the Goodie Mob spitter. Just before deleting the account, however, he tweeted a short apology for the comments, claiming they were taken out of context.

"Let me 1st praise god for exoneration fairness & freedom! Secondly I sincerely apologize for my comments being taken so far out of context.

"I only intended on a healthy exchange to help heal those who love me from the pain I had already caused from this. Please forgive me as it was your support that got me thru this to begin with. I'd never condone the harm of any women. Thank you"


Source: NME

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Denzel Washington launches campaign to play James Bond

There is a SHOCKING new video making its way around the internet, which shows a mother and daughter starring in an adult video.