Aspiring Pastor Stabbed Wife to Death in His Sleep Blames Cough Medicine

A 28-year-old aspiring pastor in Raleigh, NC is currently in jail on charges of murder after allegedly killing his wife after taking too much cough medicine. Matthew Phelps called 911 after waking up to see his 29-year-old wife "dead on the floor" telling the dispatcher, "I had a dream and then I turned on the lights and she's dead on the floor." He continued, "I have blood all over me and there's a bloody knife on the bed."
Phelps went on to tell the dispatcher that he has trouble sleeping and takes medicine to aid that issue. "I took more medicine than I should have." He "took Coricidin Cough & Cold," explaining, "a lot of times I can't sleep at night."
Coricidin Cough & Cold is made by Bayer who issued a statement saying:
"Bayer extends our deepest sympathies to this family... Patient safety is our top priority, and we continually monitor adverse events regarding all of our products...There is no evidence to suggest that Coricidin is associated with violent behavior."

VladTV

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Denzel Washington launches campaign to play James Bond

There is a SHOCKING new video making its way around the internet, which shows a mother and daughter starring in an adult video.