Skip to main content

82-Year-Old Female Bodybuilder Took Down an Alleged Intruder


News surfaced that an 82-year-old woman living in Rochester, New York, fought off a man that attempted to break into her house.
Willie Murphy was reportedly getting ready for bed at her home when a man started banging on her door, saying he needed an ambulance. She called the police but would not open the door for the man. Despite that, the man broke into her house and began to walk through her home. She wasn’t having that, though, as she began to hit him with a table. From there, she poured shampoo in the man’s face then began to beat him with a broom until police arrived. Murphy said “I was whaling on that man, ’Cause I said to myself, ‘If it’s my time to go to hell, I’m taking him with me!’”
source: CNN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Denzel Washington launches campaign to play James Bond

There is a SHOCKING new video making its way around the internet, which shows a mother and daughter starring in an adult video.

Nikki Mudarris Flaunts Cleavage Ring in Nip-Slip Instagram Pic