Skip to main content

Billy Dee Williams Reveals He Sees Himself as Feminine & Masculine


Billy Dee Williams recently spoke to Esquire and revealed that he is gender fluid.
While speaking about Star Wars and his Lando Calrissian character, he transitioned into thoughts about himself, saying, “I say ‘himself’ and ‘herself,’ because I also see myself as feminine as well as masculine. I’m a very soft person." He continued, saying, "I’m not afraid to show that side of myself. I never tried to be anything except myself. I think of myself as a relatively colorful character who doesn’t take himself or herself too seriously.
source: Esquire

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Denzel Washington launches campaign to play James Bond

There is a SHOCKING new video making its way around the internet, which shows a mother and daughter starring in an adult video.