Cardi B Tells Mariah Carey Plastic Surgery Boosted Her Confidence

Cardi B was recently interviewed by Mariah Carey for her feature story with Interview Magazine. While speaking about her rise to superstardom, Cardi explained how plastic surgery helped her overcome her childhood insecurities.

The 28-year-old claimed she was teased and bullied as a child due to her skinny figure, stating, "I was really skinny when I was younger, and in the Bronx, it's about being thick and having an a**, so young boys would be like, 'Look at your flat a**. You ain't got no t******'. And it would make me feel so ugly and undeveloped."

She said she carried those insecurities into adulthood and decided to make a change once she started stripping.

"I feel so vindicated," Cardi B said. "Even when I was 18 and became a dancer, I had enough money to afford to buy boobs, so every insecurity that I felt about my breasts was gone. When I was 20, I went to the urban strip club, and in the urban strip clubs, you had to have a big butt, so I felt insecure about that. It took me back to high school. So I got my a** done. And then I felt super confident."

Cardi also explained that she started stripping to live on her own and support her marijuana habit, adding, "I needed the f****** money. I was living with my boyfriend at the time, but he wasn't doing s***. I used to smoke weed back then, so I felt like weed was necessary. I wanted money for weed and to move out. I just wanted enough money to rent a room. That's how desperate I was to get the f*** out of the situation I was in."

Check out the rest of the interview for updates on Cardi B's upcoming album and more.

Source: Interview Magazine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Denzel Washington launches campaign to play James Bond

Nice! LaLa Anthony Has A Topless Sex Scene On “Power”!