Kevin Durant Threatens Michael Rapaport in Leaked DM Conversation

Michael Rapaport revealed an aggressive exchange between himself and two-time NBA Finals MVP Kevin Durant after the actor criticized Durant for how he conducted himself during a post-game interview.

"I receive threats and disgusting messages DAILY, but never in my wildest dreams did I think @KDTrey5 would be among them," Rapaport tweeted. "The [snake emoji] himself is now threatening me, bringing up my wife and wants to fight. This is supposed to be America’s sweetheart right? #ImDaRealMVP."

Along with his tweet, Rapaport shared screenshots of a DM conversation where two argued over KD's attitude towards Charles Barkley during a December interview. After some back and forth, Durant threatened to spit on Rapaport if they ran into each and requested to meet in-person.

"I heard it all before u c**t," Durant wrote. "I swear ima spit in your face when I see your dirty a**. Bet your life on it. Meet me on w 17th tomorrow at 10. Or better yet. What's your address? 10 am at catch steak. On the corner. Meet me there. P***y."

After cussing out Rapaport some more during the conversation, Durant started to make fun of Rapaport for calling his lawyer the basketball superstar.

"P***y a** wanna lawyer up," Durant added. "Your wife mad as f*** cuz u wasting that little bit of money on a lawyers cuz u can't take a joke. Hahahahahahahaha. How p***y are u. Your wife doesn't even respect your b**** a***."

Since Rapaport leaked the conversation, he and Durant have continued to trade shots on Twitter. Look above to view the full conversation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nice! LaLa Anthony Has A Topless Sex Scene On “Power”!

Denzel Washington launches campaign to play James Bond