Kris Jenner Recalls Having to Pay Her Own Bills After Having an Affair

Kris Jenner recently revealed that she never paid a bill and had no idea what her finances were like while married to the late Robert Kardashian. However, it wasn't until an affair caused her divorce and her need to "grow up."

"I got married when I was very, very young," Jenner said during a podcast interview. "I met Robert when I was 18 years old. We dated for four years, got married at 22. Sooner or later during my life when I was in my 30s, I had an affair and my biggest regret was the fact that it broke up my family…it was my turn to really grow up."

After divorcing in 1991, Jenner realized she needed to take more control over her finances after feeling embarrassed that she didn't know how to manage her money.

"One day, my friend Shelli Azoff said to me when I was going through my divorce, 'How much is your gardener?' And I said, 'I don’t know.' And she said, 'You don’t know?' That was the turning point for me -- I was embarrassed that I didn't know," Jenner recalled. "I woke up one day to responsibilities that I hadn't had the day before. And I needed to figure it out. I felt such an enormous sense of accomplishment to be able to figure it all out and pay my own bills and make my own money and do my own taxes. And there were times when I didn't have a lot of money, but I was very organized."

KrisJenner and Robert Kardashian got married in 1978 and had four children: Kourtney, Kim, Khloe, and Rob Jr. Robert Sr. passed away from esophageal cancer in July 2003.

Source: US Weekly

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nice! LaLa Anthony Has A Topless Sex Scene On “Power”!

Denzel Washington launches campaign to play James Bond