Rudy Giuliani's Daughter Details Why She Loves Three-Way Sex With Couples

Rudy Giuliani's daughter penned an essay detailing a more liberal lifestyle than her father's conservative leanings. The 32-year-old's essay for Vanity Fair described her sex life and how threesomes with couples changed her life.

Titled, "A Unicorn’s Tale: Three-Way Sex With Couples Has Made Me a Better Person," Caroline Rose Giuliani discussed being in a long-term, monogamous relationship, where she felt sexually repressed.

"I was in a long-term, loving, monogamous relationship that my body begged me to end before it progressed to an engagement," she wrote. "At the time, I didn't fully understand what was missing from that relationship, but I did know that my partner loved me despite my weird wildness, while I yearned to be with someone who loved me because of it."

Once she was single, she described exploring her sexuality and "immediately began to make up for lost time" by having enough sex to break her stainless steel bed. Caroline added that she went through experimental phases in high school and college, but those experiences were "inextricably intertwined with adolescent angst and rebellion."

After discovering an app called Feeld, where the sexually adventurous can go to find one another, Caroline described her experience sleeping with a couple and how the discovery changed her life.

"Intimacy between two people is like ping-pong," she explained. "But with three people, it's like volleying a ball with no net, and no blueprint. That openness has changed my life."

"I now understand that my curiosity, open-mindedness, and sense of adventure are three nonnegotiable, defining elements of my identity," Caroline later wrote. "But it wasn't until I started sleeping with couples that I shed my shame about those qualities, let alone embraced them in all areas of my life. Finding the strength to explore these more complicated, passionate aspects of my personality became the key to harnessing my voice and creative spark, which in turn helped me better cope with depression, anxiety, and the lingering cognitive effects of adolescent anorexia."

Caroline concluded her essay by expressing her desire to see people talk more openly and comfortably about sex. She also added that by speaking more freely on the subject, sex crimes will be less likely to occur.

"One of the most frustrating misconceptions about sexually adventurous people is that we are somehow less responsible," she continued. "But the opposite may be true. Shining a communal light on sexuality makes it harder for darkness, like assault and trauma, to fester."

To read the full essay, click below.

Source: Vanity Fair

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Denzel Washington launches campaign to play James Bond

Nice! LaLa Anthony Has A Topless Sex Scene On “Power”!